Daly Grove is always happy to host volunteers as we believe that providing a truly extraordinary learning environment means utilizing the strengths of all our community members as we educate our children.
Some examples of volunteer opportunities are:
- Providing support in the classroom
- Reading with students
- Supervising on a field trip
- Participating in special events
- Shelving books in our library
- Assisting with clubs or school wide events
- Preparing materials for teachers
- Sharing special skills and knowledge
All volunteers must complete a Volunteer Registration Form. This form is kept on file for the current school year in which it was completed.
If you wish to volunteer, speak with your child’s teacher or contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-450-1532.